How Does Microsoft CRM Stand Up?
There are many CRM software programs on the market –some good – some bad. Microsoft CRM is the new kid on the block so how does it stack up against the others? Impressive! Microsoft CRM is competing with long term players like Salesforce, Siebel or Onyx. But this dynamic, intuitive peace of software is quickly taking the lead. The introduction of Dynamics CRM Live where customers will be able to host their company Dynamics CRM is definitely going to turn up the heat and give them an edge over the competition. And the customization is really impressive. But most of all it’s the integration with other Microsoft products. After all, Microsoft is on all our computers and what could be better than the ability to integrate with those programs. The following are members of the Microsoft family that Microsoft CRM integrates with.
1. Microsoft Outlook – You can synchronize your data with the standard Outlook contact appointments. You can also let users access all the functionality of CRM directly from Outlook using the supplied interface.
2. Microsoft Office – Microsoft CRM integrates directly with Word to generate letters or mail outs. Excel integrates to create dynamic reporting with Excel Pivot Tables.
3. Microsoft BackOffice - Microsoft SQL and Microsoft CRM combine to provide some impressive reporting and analyzing tools. It’s definitely a powerful tool. So why is Microsoft CRM better than the competition? 1. It is much easier to install – no special training, straight forward instructions. 2. Superior support – the same Microsoft support we’ve come to rely on as well as plenty of third party support. 3. Flexible for a changing business model – This is a program that can change with your business.
4. Easily adjusts to the market – business changes and this is a package that keep up with those changes.
5. Can easily be customized – with just a couple of clicks of the mouse you can build your own personal version of Microsoft CRM.
6. It fits the business rather than the business fitting it – your software needs to work with your company not the other way around and Microsoft CRM can do just that.
7. Flexible and powerful tools – this software is packed with plenty of tools that will let you create just about anything you can imagine related to your CRM system.
8. Affordable – this can fit the budget of a business small or large.
9. Continuous support and development – rely on Microsoft and third party support as well as regular updates for your software.
Citylink PCS Articles
Citylink PCS Books